Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 25041.647 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,639,523 (944KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)