Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 357.722 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,149,400 (¥75,895) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)