Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.894 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,284,958 (¥81,732) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)