Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.820 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,053,699 (¥95,479) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)