Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.743 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,441,396 (¥80,075) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)