Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.854 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,678,393 (¥67,830) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)