Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,025 prices entered by 1,005 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11339.848 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,330,686 (R$ 2,322) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (40 minutes ago)