Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,624 prices entered by 1,059 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10743.431 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,323,990 (R$ 2,357) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)