Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12015.792 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,864,090 (R$ 1,736) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (42 minutes ago)