Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10467.445 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,123,411 (R$ 2,018) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)