Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10792.990 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,797,402 (R$ 1,927) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (36 minutes ago)