Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 12205.399 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,170,041 (R$ 1,734) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)