Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11403.795 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,194,861 (R$ 1,683) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)