Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10465.915 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,841,912 (R$ 1,800) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)