Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10432.824 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,270,404 (R$ 1,751) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)