Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10437.276 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,472,728 (R$ 1,195) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)