Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10215.573 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,408,696 (R$ 1,802) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (28 minutes ago)