Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10382.731 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,792,272 (R$ 1,232) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)