Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12333.353 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,534,966 (R$ 1,989) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)