Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 849.673 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,358,068 (RD$ 27,491) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)