Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 724.283 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,442,439 (RD$ 35,128) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)