Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 689.915 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,582,525 (RD$ 37,081) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)