Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 700.541 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,362,042 (RD$ 27,639) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)