Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10437.276 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,751,634 (R$ 1,797) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)