Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2013. Exchange rate: 659.319 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,095,554 (Php21,379) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)