Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2013. Exchange rate: 646.845 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,626,283 (Php17,974) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)