Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.532 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,749,316 (Php26,277) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (28 minutes ago)