Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 2028.009 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,090,105 (ARS $5,468) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)