Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2080.913 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,593,505 (ARS $3,649) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (29 minutes ago)