Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 691.996 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,577,491 (RD$ 21,066) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)