Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 691.196 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,962,253 (RD$ 28,881) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)