Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 35599.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,787,471 (500 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)