Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 34487.412 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,104,498 (€438) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)