Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.772 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,042,109 (COL$932,239) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)