Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.767 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,245,606 (COL$1,694,624) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)