Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,149 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.569 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,663,480 (CH$305,813) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)