Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47850.768 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,474,659 (€640) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)