Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 55038.451 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,361,169 (€588) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)