Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 75171.321 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,306,000 (€592) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)