Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 184637.174 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,937,819 (€561) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)