Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 34487.412 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,327,460 (€444) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)