Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34969.334 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,411,836 (€527) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (44 minutes ago)