Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3243.340 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,799,416 (Bs 6,105) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)