Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3646.516 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,738,266 (Bs 6,784) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (35 minutes ago)