Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,295,923 (Bs 16,640,015) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)