Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3252.494 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,146,108 (Bs 4,964) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)