Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2027.447 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,677,413 (ARS $6,253) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)