Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2075.109 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,421,552 (ARS $6,950) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)