Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.318 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,540,605 (COL$754,581) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)