Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.841 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,166,699 (COL$1,534,283) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)