Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.584 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,793,638 (COL$1,449,709) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)