Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10743.431 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,175,029 (R$ 1,878) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)