Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 640.806 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,700,000 (Php21,379) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)