Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 648.206 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,765,625 (Php15,066) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)