Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz, Philippines and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 656.862 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,765,625 (Php14,867) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)