Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 10215.573 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,310,713 (R$ 1,303) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)