Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12306.971 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,769,311 (R$ 1,769) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)