Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 46360.573 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,279,688 (€502) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)