Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5494.903 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,153,903 ($b3,668) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)