Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4612.346 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,030,757 ($b2,608) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (25 minutes ago)