Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 37693.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,480,423 ($862) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (30 minutes ago)