Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 42000.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,172,100 (528 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)