Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11470.853 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,071,563 (R$ 2,186) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)