Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12297.113 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,972,367 (R$ 1,868) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)