Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11468.986 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,916,495 (R$ 2,173) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)