Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 11218.875 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,925,633 (R$ 1,954) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)