Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,622,991 in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)