Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 97% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,241,240 in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)