Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,191,087 in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (32 minutes ago)