Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 168.067 IRR / YER *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,489,009 (115,960 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)