Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 129.512 IRR / YER *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,810,261 (114,355 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (37 minutes ago)