Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 34578.062 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,216,810 (€585) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)