Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32401.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,018,157 ($464) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)