Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 31687.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,860,532 ($469) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)