Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1779.015 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,384,949 (L 12,021) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)