Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1703.776 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,916,107 (Mex$ 5,820) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)