Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1853.175 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,774,990 (Mex$ 10,671) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)