Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1696.432 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,115,521 (Mex$ 9,500) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)