Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2043.563 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,073,416 (ARS $4,440) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)