Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1715.970 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,097,395 (Mex$ 5,884) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (23 minutes ago)