Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2005.861 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,556,307 (ARS $4,764) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)