Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 37693.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 86% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,723,016 ($709) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)