Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32442.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,991,933 ($678) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)