Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1970.188 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,528,165 (ARS $6,866) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)