Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1915.323 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,262,950 (ARS $5,880) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)