Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1508.734 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,325,099 (ARS $9,495) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)