Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2085.402 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,083,653 (ARS $6,753) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)