Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1930.142 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,958,363 (ARS $6,714) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)