Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1860.193 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,913,559 (Mex$ 9,630) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)