Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.563 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,043,706 (₡ 452,441) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)