Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.533 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,782,534 (₡ 349,094) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)