Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.257 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,441,629 (₡ 299,389) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)