Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 57.902 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,767,370 (₡ 289,581) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)