Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 2035.726 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,493,349 (ARS $5,646) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)