Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.158 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,723,838 (CH$433,106) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (28 minutes ago)