Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.712 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,982,943 (CH$390,657) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)