Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1547.004 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,216,493 (ARS $12,422) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)