Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9343.129 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,468,642 (1,870TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 2,300 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)