Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8970.059 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,717,944 (1,083TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)