Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Samarkand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 8.224 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 4% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,676,392 (1,784,582 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)