Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.278 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,208,348 (2,881,601 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)